A decrease in libido in a strong half of humanity can have various reasons, the most common of which is insufficient blood circulation in the pelvic organs. At the same time, a decrease in sexual activity occurs against the background of a lack of oxygen and nutrients. Any method of treatment, even herbs to increase potency in men, must be agreed in advance with a doctor.
Features of herbal treatment
Plants that increase male potency, in some cases, can be completely useless, especially if this pathology is caused by a lack of testosterone in the body. If the synthesis of the hormone is insufficient, the male libido will not manifest itself to the required extent. At the same time, herbs will not only not bring the desired result, but are also capable of harming the body.
Medicinal plants are also powerless in diagnosed disorders of the nervous system.
Most often, the solution to problems with libido in the case of a lack of testosterone or the presence of nervous disorders is carried out by taking antidepressants and hormone therapy.
Medicinal herbs for potency will have a positive result only if the violation of male desire is caused exclusively by an incorrect lifestyle or insignificant physiological factors.
Medicinal herbs that increase potency, it is recommended to use in addition to pill therapy for hormonal disorders or chronic ailments.
Herbs for increasing male potency are selected for each individual patient, which is associated with a number of contraindications. In addition, some decoctions can cause a significant exacerbation of existing ailments, which in turn will lead to an aggravation of the situation.
Do not forget that plants for potency can cause a strong allergic reaction. Intolerance to natural drugs occurs on average in 25% of patients. In the presence of allergic reactions, herbal preparations for increasing potency are unacceptable.
Due to the peculiarities of natural medicines, it is not recommended to prescribe them on your own. Any herbal decoction to increase potency must be agreed in advance with the doctor.
However, most libido enhancing herbs for men are hypoallergenic, making them suitable for use at any age. Most often, their use is advisable after 50 years, when the age-related change in the blood circulation in the body becomes the cause of sexual impotence.
One of the simplest answers to the question of which herbs increase potency in men is parsley. However, it is contraindicated in the presence of renal dysfunction, whether it is partial or complete organ failure. In no case is it recommended to independently use parsley tinctures without the knowledge of a doctor.
Among the main advantages of the system:
- availability, low price and the possibility of growing in your own garden;
- the presence of a huge amount of vitamins and trace elements useful for male libido in the root and greens of parsley. Among them are zinc, chromium and selenium, which increase endurance and have a beneficial effect on male potency;
- the presence of apigenin - a substance that improves the sexual abilities of men by reducing female sex hormones;
- regulation of blood supply to the pelvic organs, which is always essential for improving potency.
All these properties of the plant, which have a positive effect on male erection, are harmoniously combined with ease of use. If potency problems recur systematically, doctors recommend using parsley every day. Its effect will be much stronger than herbal potency pills, as a natural product enters the body.
If you want variety, you can use various recipes, where parsley will be the main component:
- chopped vegetables are mixed with olive oil, eaten half an hour before a meal at least 3 times a day. The average course of treatment lasts more than a month;
- a mixture of parsley and chopped rose hips (about 100 g), dry red wine (180 ml) and honey (180 ml). The ingredients are mixed and left in the refrigerator for a week, the mixture should be taken in spoonfuls before meals 3 times a day.
This plant has long been known for its ability to increase blood circulation, prevent blood stagnation due to stimulation of its movement and also increase the elasticity of blood vessels.
The easiest way is to use hawthorn for potency in the form of tincture, which is prepared according to the following scheme: 2 tablespoons of fresh fruit are thoroughly washed, filled with vodka in an amount of 400 ml. Also, the future drug for potency is placed in a warm place for a week. After the product is ready, you should drink it 3 times a day before meals in the amount of 30 drops.
Since this product contains alcohol, it can only be used by people who do not have diseases of the nervous system, as well as pathologies of various organs. Alternatively, a variant of tincture on ordinary water is offered: 4 large spoons of the plant are poured with boiling water in an amount of 400 ml, boiled over low heat for about 10 minutes; cools down. The resulting broth should be taken in a glass in the morning immediately after waking up. The general course of treatment is one month.
Thyme is a great option for treating male sexual impotence caused by poor circulation. It has the following effects:
These properties allow you to use thymus not only as a drug to increase potency, but also to strengthen the nervous system, calm down under stress, and also as an adjunct in the treatment of diseases of the genitourinary system. Often, thymus is prescribed if male strength decreases during the treatment of prostatitis or adenoma.
The most effective is thyme-based oil, prepared as follows: 150 g of the plant is crushed and poured with pumpkin oil in a volume of 300 g, then the solution is simmered in a water bath for about 5 minutes, after which it is removed from the heat and filtered. This remedy should be used when massaging the penis or perineum.
If you combine thyme with mint in the same proportion and pour a glass of boiling water, then let it brew overnight, you can get a wonderful herbal tea that you can drink to improve potency. Only 125 ml of ready-made solution a day is enough to notice a positive result after a couple of weeks.
What helps quickly?
Herbal infusions are intended for the gradual normalization of impaired blood circulation. However, some recipes can quickly have a visible effect without the need to use chemical preparations from pharmacies:
- propolis - a product of the vital activity of bees, not only has a great effect on restoring the body's immunity and killing pathogenic microbes, but also returns man to his former sexual strength. Pre-cooled pure propolis is finely chopped, placed in glasses and poured with pure alcohol. The future medicine requires exposure for about a week, during which it must be periodically shaken. The tincture should be taken in 40 drops per glass of plain water, the effect is evident almost immediately;
- Ginseng is an excellent aphrodisiac known for its ability to instantly create blood flow to the penis. It is especially important to use it for older men, provided that the cause of sexual impotence is not a pathology in the body. The simplest recipe is to mix the dried plant with vodka and let it brew for 3 days. The proportions of the future medicine are 1 teaspoon of ginseng per ¼ liter of vodka or pure alcohol. The duration of the infusion is 3 days. To take the received medicine for an instant effect should be 25 drops before the planned sexual intercourse;
- golden root is completely safe for the body, provided that there are no pathologies. The simplest way to prepare the medicine is to pour 100 g of the root of the plant in ½ liter of regular vodka. Insist for about 2 weeks, then filter and take 25-30 drops before the intended sexual intercourse;
- St. John's wort - provides rapid blood supply and helps prolong sexual intercourse. To prepare a tincture on vodka, it is better to use a fresh plant: 3 tablespoons of chopped St. John's wort are poured into 200 ml of liquid, infused in a cool place for about a week, after which the agent is taken in 25 drops;
- aloe - the most valuable is juice, which is able to have a beneficial effect on the movement of blood, which leads to the stabilization of the genital organ. The juice extracted from the aloe leaves is poured with "Kahor", honey is added to the resulting mixture. Future medicine requires exposure for a week. For a lasting effect, the drug is consumed in a spoon immediately before the upcoming sexual intercourse.
Why are herbs better?
Despite the abundance of various drug preparations for increasing potency, presented on the shelves of pharmacy chains, more and more patients prefer traditional medicine. This is due to some of the benefits of using herbs.
The cost of drugs that can increase libido is usually too high. Not all men who have difficulties in the genital area against the background of impaired blood circulation can afford to purchase another pharmaceutical development. And herbal treatments are available.
Ease of use also distinguishes herbal therapy, as the tincture usually only requires water or an alcohol-containing liquid to create.
In addition, a remedy based on natural ingredients is safer than its chemical counterpart, the number of side effects of which is sometimes too high.
Therefore, sexual impotence therapy with herbs gives excellent results and allows blood circulation in the pelvic organs to be established quickly. However, you should consult your doctor first.